The CineXPlayer application does not require any login information and or sign up. Below you find an overview of what data is collected, used and shared when you and your child use the CineXPlayer application with the online services.
- We do not collect or process personal data of the user. All data referred to below is collected generically and cannot be retrieved back to an individual person or device.
- We do not ask for emails / Facebook or anything personal
- We do not contact the user
The data we collect for the CineXPlayer Application:
- We collect information on what TV channels/or Video on Demand titles the user watched - this helps us with marketing/positioning and eventually setting a top charts
- We use Google Analytics to detect country/and sometime city where the users is coming from We collect information on what version of the app is being used
- We collect generic information on the usage of the application such as the time the app is used and what screens are being accessed
- We collect information on what device model and OS version is being used
All collected data will be used for:
- Improvement of the CineXPlayer Application
- To enable FilmON Plc (FilmON) to serve dedicated advertisements to the viewer
Any changes to this privacy statement will be posted under ‘Privacy’ at cinexplayer.com/privacy
All content provided through the CineXPlayer Application is supplied by FilmOn Plc at its sole responsibility. FilmON has taken steps to ensure no possibility of non-kids targeted ad’s will be provided to the CineXPlayer Application. For more information on the policies of FilmON please refer to https://www.filmon.com.